Friday, July 28, 2006

Been soooo Busy...

I am sorry it has taken me so long to get back with y'all. I have been way to busy and just couldn't find the time to be on the computer. (Besides my typist has been laid up). I have had to spend all my time lately taking care of my mom. She had something called a surgery on Wednesday. All I know is her and Dad got up realllly early Wednesday morning and left. He came home later but he didn't bring her!!!! Now I just wasn't real happy about that. I walked around the house and cried and cried. I wanted my mommie. The next day Dad went to work and left me all by myself! Now that is just rediculious. I mean, who is gonna give me my treats? Who is gonna spring that mouse that smells soooo good and I have to chase it all day? Who is going to scratch my chin? I just thought it was terribly unfair.
That night when he came home he brought mom with him, but she was hobbling and walking so funny. Like she had a corn cob stuck up...well you know where the sun don't shine... hahahahahaha. I smelled and smelled her, boy she smelled wierd. Kinda like medicine or something. Then she laid down in bed and just stayed there. That is wierd too. I laid there with her to keep watch on her. She needed all washed and everything too, had to get that wierd smell off. I washed her hands and face and arms. Everything she would let me. Then I laid there and make sure she don't go away again. She sure is a good scratcher when she is awake, but she is sleepy so much lately. She says she will be better in a few days. I hope she is cause I need someone to be giving me treats. When she is sleeping I sleep too. I like to sleep on her hand, that way I don't have to be awake to make sure she don't leave me.
Well, you all have fun, I gotta get back in there with mom.

B-Cubed.... Exhausted.

No comments: