Sunday, September 03, 2006

The Camera is Broken

And boy is my mom upset. Something about it costing to much to fix. Well personally, I am glad it is broken. I hate her taking pictures of me all the time. It gets to be SO ANNOYING. She finally decided to make a post for me without a picture. It is about time that woman decided to do it. I have been wanting/waiting for her to make a post for DAYS. I think it is time I fired her and got another woman for my secretary. She isn't doing her job properly. Can you believe she has even decided to only feed me twice a day??? OMG ONLY 2 times. That isn't enough. I have been getting skinny. :( I am so skinny that my harness slipped off yesterday when mom wasn't looking (hahahahaha that was a trick) while we were in the yard walking. We went for a walk then she put me on what she calls " the stake out leash" while she played with her pond. It is a really long leash so I can walk around and investigate everything. Almost all the way around the yard. I was out of that harness and gone before she could say Lickety Split. It was fun hehehehe. Well right now I am laying on top of mom's desk, hiding from the vaccum sweeper that that medium kid is running in her bedroom. I was on her bed when she started it up and I took off. Man that thing is so loud it hurts my ears.
All you cats out there have fun.

B-Cubed.... Dictating

No comments: