Thursday, October 05, 2006

I think I need new peoples.

Yesterday my mommie and daddie left me and wuz gone all day. I heard them talkin before they lefted and they was talkin about dads brudder. He is real sik. Sumthin about Docktors. Now see. When they starts talkin about Docktors I just went and hidded. I DON"T LIKE DOCKTOR. That man shotted me and I donnot like him. I figgur if'n they gonna go seed the Docktor they gonna take me back and I ain't gonna go. The only thing is I looked around and they wuz gone. They didn't come back for hours and hours. I don't like that. My mommie is supposeded to be home wid me. When dey gotted home I fussed at dem. I started with Daddy and fusssssed and he petted me and told me he sorry he had to go to see the Docktor about his brudder. I guess it is ok since mommie petted me too and then she gived me this stuff that I likes alot. Not the usual stinky goodness. This is special goodness. The treat goodness. And she played with my goodsmelling mousie with me. Yes, I admit it I am a NipHead. The mouse has Nip in it. By the time we got done I didn't much care I was all alone all day. I gotted to sleep on the bed anyway.
B-Cubed

No comments: