Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I does not like this.

Well peoples and beans. While I have been getting used to my new brat sissy, I guess some ugly peoples or beans (Probably peoples) have been leaving comments and links to UGLY things in my blog. I had to have my mommie delete them. Now since we can't be good little boy and girls and beans and beaners, we are on moderation. I hated that. But I can't have ugly things in my blog. So when my mommie checks the mail she will tell them if a comment can or cannot be put on there. :(

I will update you on the silly sissy I gotted. So far, she is ok. We been playing together for a day or two and she has taughted me alot of new games. BUT she whopps my behind in all of them. She can run faster and wrestle better than I can!!!! I cannot believe it. She is turning into alot of fun. I still won't share my mommie, but she can share everything else. OKOKOK not my litterbox or food bowl. AND she don't get my treats either, but then again she don't like them (YET)!!!

B-Cubed....Perturbed.